Saturday, November 19, 2011

Park City Mountain Opening Day

It was awesome! We got about 6-12 inches last night, so we knew it would be ok. We didn't expect to have so much fun. Yes, I should have been holding an open house or 2, but I couldn't resist. Only 2 runs open, but plenty of fun.

If you had a residence here in Park City, you could have been here today too! Contact me for some excellent property deals!

Heather Feldman
Equity Real Estate Luxury Group
435-731-0803
heather@parkcityhousehunters.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Jean said...

Really informative and interesting….. I would like to Thanks for the informative post. I really appreciate it. I’m looking for residential properties in good localities. I hope it will be beneficial for me. Thanks for sharing.

Parkcity-realestate.