Monday, July 25, 2011

HGTV's Dream Home near Park City, Utah

I guess I am a bit late on this news, but I have been busy...
So, I was driving by the Rossignol building on the left and Skullcandy headquarters on the right, as I do every day when I saw this big red truck with HGTV on the side. It kept coming back each night for more than a week.

At first I thought it might be one of the shows visiting like Yard Crashers  - I was ready to head over to Home Depot and hang out waiting for Ahmed Hassan to find me and Crash my yard! I figured it was not to be. I remembered all the shows are produced independently. I went to my office and scanned the internet and found the press release announcing the DREAM HOME location at River's Meadows Ranch - only 15 minutes from my home in Park City. How totally cool is that?

This community is right at the entrance to Midway, Utah which is a very European looking town nestled on the back side of Park City. These homes sit near the banks of the world famous Provo River. The Provo is a popular location for fly fishing. I hear it is already framed. I will go check it out and take some pics - see if I can get some scoop. Check back with me for more info.

No comments: